Monday, September 21, 2009

Tonya Kay's Cool Raw Transition Advice/the Chipotle Incident

Tonya Kay is no flighty space chick bimbo. I loved her get real down to earth advice on this video series - so worth listening to...



The Chipotle incident: an example
Friday I seriously felt like an old hag. I mean my face had been looking younger but this feeling was like hollow eyes peering out of their sockets - my spiritual mom (never one to mince words)  even told me I looked bad.

So you know what I did? I went to Chipotle and had a steak bowl. I had to fight all the guilt from the environmental books I'd been reading but to be honest doing the vegetarian thing or the more PC chicken option was not what I honestly needed.

Man, at the moment, that steak bowl was the best thing I'd ever tasted. And you know what? The whole hag thing melted away. Cause I listened to my gut instinct and went with it.

Listen to your body. Forget the dogma. That's Tonya's message in a nutshell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment